Behind the Username Book Tag!


 Behind the Username Book Tag

I was tagged by Sarah The Reading Petal to do the 'Behind the Username Book Tag'. Thanks so much Sarah, this was soo much fun to do! :) 

My Username
Literary-ly Obsessed

Reason Behind This Username

I wanted a fun blog name so I decided to do a little play on words. Literary/Literally and Obsessed because I'm obsessed with reading.... I understand explaining this may take out the fun :P Plus I tend to say literally far too much when recommending books or saying how amazing they are haha. 


Number of Characters in Username
18 

Book Number 15 on my Shelf 


Have I Read It?

Hell yes! Julie Kagawa is one of my favourite authors and this new dragon series was a killer start to an exciting new series! I loved this book <3

Acrostics Username

So after scouring through my Goodreads I found that every one I've suggested is either a favourite of mine or written by one of my favourite authors so woo! I've read and totally recommend all of these books and yes I know I've cheated on one of them but seriously, I was lucky to find one book beginning with 'y' ;)
  
Legend by Marie Lu 
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa 
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater 
Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas 
Rogue by Karen Lynch
The Young Elite by Marie Lu
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
awrby Chelsea Fine

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Ensnared by A. G. Howard
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury 
End of Days by Susan Ee
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

I Tag ... 

Everyone... or anyone who would like to give this try! I've seen so many Blogger's Awards posts and I know some of you may have already been nominated. So to save all the hassle, if you want to be nominated be sure to leave a comment and I'll tag your blog!
Plus I can watch out for your posts as I'm in desperate need of a new book or series, any suggestions?

Happy Reading.x

Share This:

9 comments:

  1. Yess I havent read Awry in a long time but it was such a good book, & I'm happy that you also liked it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I completely loved that series, I'm definitely going to re-read it soon because Tristan is amazing :D

      Delete
  2. I spy The Sin Eater's Daughter. So, it's one of your favourites? This makes me happy. As soon as I saw the cover and the synopsis, I really wanted to read it. But then the reviews started to not look so great.

    Thank you for doing the tag! I know the acrostics part was a pain in the butt. lol

    Sarah @ The Reading Petal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, it was such a good book! I would definitely look at some reviews and check it out. the cover is soo pretty!! Thanks again for the nomination, it really was a pain haha :D

      Delete
  3. Haha, it's funny how I've read practically every book you listed! But at this point, it's not much of a surprise anymore ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha, you're so right! We should no longer be surprised, we are basically the same person!! We clearly have the best tastes ;)

      Delete
  4. This was really interesting to read! Haha, I've read most of those books on your list. I'm so happy that 2 Sarah J. Maas books made it onto your list. :)

    www.bookrantorrave.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Sarah J. Maas is amazing! I'm so looking forward to Queen of Shadows <3

      Delete
  5. Loved this tag and your answers! I nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award

    http://just--that--girl.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/the-blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...